In The Press
Department of Building News
521 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1700
New York, NY 10175
Data Processing Center
650 Halstead Avenue, Suite 106
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Download Our Brochure
Third-Party Witnessing of Periodical Category 1 and Category 5 Elevator Inspections
- We schedule with Elevator Maintenance Companies to witness inspections and tests and determine that your existing equipment conforms with the applicable code requirements. We file in a timely manner all required test reports with the DOB.
Hydraulic Pressure Tests
- We will test the relief valve setting to determine conformance with the applicable requirements.
Qualified Elevator Inspection (QEI)
- We are qualified to attend inspections and tests outside of the five boroughs of New York City on the behalf of local jurisdictions which recognize the ANSI/ASME QEI-1.
Preventative Maintenance Evaluations
- We will examine your elevator maintenance contract and perform site inspections to determine if your maintenance company is performing its duties as per your contract. These inspections may occur on a quarterly basis, independent of your Category 1 Inspections. You will receive a complete, comprehensive written report of our findings, as well as digital photos of any deficiencies found.
- An investment in maintenance evaluations is far less costly than paying for services you are not getting, receiving violations, or being liable for injury.
Expert witness testimony
- A thorough analysis of your insurance program will minimize potential exposures. In the event of an accident or injury, our consultants will conduct a complete investigation and provide expert testimony if required.
- We will examine your current elevator equipment and make recommendations as to which components need upgrading or replacement.
Call us today at 212 292 4225 to discuss how we can serve you.